Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some things are worth trying


Louise and I are attempting the Dukan Diet. I have lost about ten pounds from being here. I haven’t been this skinny since before I dated Curtis and got lazy haha. It feels nice. Louise is so amazing and I love love love this family. I’m going to miss them SO much.

We’ve been on the diet for about 4 days but tonight was Mia’s birthday (Louise’s best mates daughter), she turned 11. We went to a Japanese Steak house, an overprices but nice one. I had never been to one before, it was really neat! The first thing we had to do was catch a whole egg in a bowl, nailed it J But It was really funny when people didn’t. Second we had to catch a piece of fried egg in our mouths and since I had practiced for years with popcorn it was a breeze. Third, we had to catch a bowl of rice in another bowl, easy haha. But it was really fun and it was interesting to try a bunch of different things.

So what other differences can I think of. Oh, they say HEAPS so so much. Everywhere we say lots, they say heaps.

Hmm I’ll have to think of some more when I’m not so tired.

I went to the beach yesterday. Great fun! There were only two other people besides me. But the rip was so intense., I didn’t stay long. And somehow I got lost on my way back and ended up walking around bulli for 2 hours before I made it home haha.


I’ve met so many nice Australian people. I don’t feel awkward with them like I do with people back home. I don’t know if it’s because I’m growing up or that I just feel more like myself here.

I could stay here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment