Saturday, March 5, 2011

Adventure




Hey! Sorry I’ve been away for awhile I’ve been terribly sick. So here’s what’s happened.

NOT much. Read two books called the Night World. Started class, boring but fine. I still need to buy my books.

Fun fact: Taking a nap here is called taking a sleep

Been chatting with my host mom a lot, I really like her.
I’m going join a gym soon, as soon as I can breathe through my nose

Today I went with the host family to Mt. Keira and saw over all of Wollongong and to the blow hole. It got pretty high, the tide was really choppy today VERY cool. It was cloudy and rainy but it was a great day. Put lots of pictures on facebook!

I miss the Gay and Lesbian Marti Gras but that’s ok, I can watch it on TV. I got to watch a movie with my host moms nephew (hes 22) and his girlfriend who is also 19. He lives across the street and it was heaps fun. Jess (the girlfriend) is taking me to a pub tomorrow. I’m excited!

Other than that not too much has been going on. I’ve lost 5 pounds just being here! It’s great.

No comments:

Post a Comment